The term ‘Sophie Sews’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15 Torridon Close, Woking, Surrey, GU21 3DB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Fabric: no fabric will be ordered until a 70% deposit is paid into the Sophie Sews bank account. All fabric is cut to length, therefore no refund can be given or order changed once the fabric is ordered.
Payment Terms: a 70% deposit is required when new orders are taken. The balance is then settled on completion of each room.
Delivery: All orders take between 2 and 8 weeks depending on the items ordered. A completion date will be arranged once all the components (i.e. fabric) have been received and poles/rails have been ordered
Order: Sophie Sews reserves the right to withdraw this estimate without notice.
Goods purchased with Sophie Sews remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
All Curtain Poles, Curtain Tracks and Roman Blind cassettes carry a 5-year warranty.
Labour is guaranteed for 18 months so long as the items have been used for the purpose intended. Any maintenance due to mis-usage will incur a call-out charge of £50
Any photos taken during the project, whether in situ or not, may be used for marketing and publicity purposes.
All goods will arrive packaged in cardboard boxes and/or plastic wrapping. Due to new laws we ask that all of this rubbish is disposed of by the client. If you would like us to take the rubbish away please instruct us before we arrive, there will be a £15 charge for this.
If you would like our work fitted, we have an extremely experienced, professional fitter. If you would like your work fitted outside of this time please let us know at the point of ordering, so we can make arrangements.
Prior to fitting please make as much space as possible around the window/work site, removing ornaments, furniture if necessary. It can be extremely nerve wracking for professionals to come into someone’s house and start moving a very precious vase from a window sill!
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sophie Sews takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.